Re: Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 120 , Nov 10, 2004

      Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      To be held at the Gloversville Free Library. Questions, call
      Walt at 518-725-2085 week nights after 7:00 pm or 315-479-5879
      weekends.

      NOTICE!

      The November meeting will be held November 17th NOT November 24th as
      the automatic message stated. November 24th is the day before
      Thanksgiving therefore we are moving the meeting up one week.

      Walt
    • FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 19, 2005

        Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005
        Time: 7:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        To be held at the Gloversville Free Library. Questions, call
        Walt at 315-479-5879.