West Shore - less and less

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
      Going to be a little more difficult to use the West Shore as a
      detour. Noticed coming up the valley Thursday that they are finally
      tearing out the line west of Pattersonville. Most of it is gone up
      to the turnout to the quarry near the old power station (Cranesville
      Block now).
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
        AHHHHHHHGGGG !!!!!!! I loved that line !

        >From: "handyman756" <handyman756@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] West Shore - less and less
        >Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:34:44 -0000
        >

        >Going to be a little more difficult to use the West Shore as a
        >detour. Noticed coming up the valley Thursday that they are finally
        >tearing out the line west of Pattersonville. Most of it is gone up
        >to the turnout to the quarry near the old power station (Cranesville
        >Block now).
        >Jerry

      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          Arghh, they're tearing it up now?

          Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 10:34 AM
          Subject: [FJGRailroad] West Shore - less and less

          Going to be a little more difficult to use the West Shore as a
          detour.  Noticed coming up the valley Thursday that they are finally
          tearing out the line west of Pattersonville.  Most of it is gone up
          to the turnout to the quarry near the old power station (Cranesville
          Block now).
          Jerry

          Visit Gino's Railpage at
          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page