HO SCALE FJ&G ENGINES 4 SALE

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      HELLO EVERYONE,

      I WILL BE SELLING MY 44 TONNER AND MY 0-8-0 IF ANY ONE IS
      INTERESTED.PLEASE E-MAIL ME SOON.I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING FOR BOTH
      ITEMS.I WILL BE KEEPING #21 AND MAYBE #20 STILL DONT KNOW YET.THE
      LAYOUT IS DOWN AND THE NEW MAINE CENTRAL LAYOUT IS HALFWAY THROUGH
      THE BENCHWORK.SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT TO THE METTING LAST MONTH I HOPE
      TO MAKE IT THIS MONTH.

      STEVE LAMORA
      klcl19@...