Messages and Posting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      Messages and Posting

      Hi guys,

      I'd like to ask a favor.  When posting, if you guys could make sure you've got something
      Describing your message in the subject line.  Case in point.  When you reply to a message
      In a daily digest,  put what you're replying to in the subject line for the people who like to
      Screen your messages.  And it helps people who save the messages and use the subject
      Line as a reference.  In case you didn't know, when you reply to a digest message, it
      Puts re: digest and then people can't tell what you're replying to!

      Thanks,

      Gino
      Group  Moderator

      Gino DiCarlo