Re: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 1508

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Without getting this too far off topic, and Gino would have to hurt me; I'm odd. I sometimes watch the Packers game. Packers ARE a religious experience, Win, lose, or draw. There is a mystiqe about them. Even this bad, Packers tickets are on a 10 yr avg waiting list. Businesses close. Most of the devote fans campmin Lambeau field parking lot or closeby, days before. 3 supporting TV shows after the game. Tailgating parties are worse than new years.

      It is very hard to explain. It surpasses fan relationship of any other team. And I'm from the east coast. The City of Green Bay has a gold mine.

      About Aaron. I've heard the name, but I can't place a face. Is he a FJG list member?

      I was looking for a address in my wallet the other day, and out falls a FJ&G trolly token.

      Odd, yes....

      RJS
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        Bob-Aaron is or was a FJG list name and from Gloversville.Recently he
        was with WKTV in Utica NY and has now gone to the Green Bay area and
        working with a NBC affiliate station.Mark
      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
          Bob-I believe its NBC 26 station.oes that sound right? Mark