Re: [FJGRailroad] (unknown)

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 10, 2004
      I'll never live that one down!  Does that joke work in Canada?

      Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:17 AM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] (unknown)

      And then there are those awful coats on the bed, right Gino?

      > Off subject, but Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Charland!
      >
      > Gino

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • Charles Vosburgh
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 28, 2005
        Gino;  I added a note in my renewal about the FJ&G meetings.  I looked it up and the last time they listed it was 9/03.  Longer then I thought.  Not sure if I can be there this week, all up to mother nature.  Charlie