RE: [FJGRailroad] pennsylvania RR, looking for help.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2004
      Off subject, but Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Charland!

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2004
        Moo! Thanks Gino... if you only knew!

        We usually have a crowd here for a 20 pound turkey cooked to order by my
        father... except a week ago he had surgery on his hand and everybody has
        abandoned us for greener pastures! We are having turkey though,
        courtesy or two Swanson TV dinners!

        Paul :-)