Re: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 1504

  • Skip Barber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
      Bob.

      Do you get the Schenectady Gazzette also?

      Skip

      Robert Schoneman <suds@...> wrote:
      Well,

      Let me just check my driveway to see if my Albany Times Union has made it to PACKER country, right after I finsh my Freihoffer doughnut...

      You guys should have a easy win Monday evening.

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Visit Gino's Railpage at