New Images

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
      Hi guys,

      Group member Charles P. Woolever has sent me some old slides for me to
      share with the group. Age has
      taken their toll on these, but they are still good shots of the FJ&G.
      Two shots are taken on the line and two are taken
      at the museum in Shelburne, VT. of Caboose 2 in the 1960s. Here's the
      link...

      http://fjgrr.org/CWOOL/

      Enjoy!

      Gino

      Visit Gino's Railpages at

      http://www.ginosrailpage.com
      http://fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
        Morning Gino,

        Just getting a "The page cannot be found" when using your link.

        Paul :-)

        Gino DiCarlo wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Group member Charles P. Woolever has sent me some old slides for me to
        > share with the group. Age has
        > taken their toll on these, but they are still good shots of the FJ&G.
        > Two shots are taken on the line and two are taken
        > at the museum in Shelburne, VT. of Caboose 2 in the 1960s. Here's the
        > link...
        >
        > http://fjgrr.org/CWOOL/
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Gino
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
          Well oops again, I forgot Charles' middle initial!

          http://fjgrr.org/CPWOOL/

          Try that...

          Gino