Re: A Sad Day!!!!!!

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
      Most of the layout has to be reused on the new one.I might try to
      save the HIgh bridge Scene.It brakes my heart to do it but it wasent
      working out the way i had hoped for.I think alot had to do with very
      bad decisions in the begining and trying to fix what i did wrong
      along the way but i ran out of space.Every time i look at
      Gloversville i say ishould have done this i should have done that.It
      was getting to the point were it wasnt fun anymore.I hope to see you
      at the meeting this month.

      Steve L

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
      wrote:
      > Steve, I am not sure whaat you plan to do with the layout you
      created as for
      > recycling. May I suggest you contact the city of Gloversville
      historian. I
      > think it would be a fine addition and perhaps tax deduction if
      placed in the
      > box car on W. Fulton Street.
      >
      > Paul
      >

      > >From: "stevefjg30" <Klcl19@w...>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] A Sad Day!!!!!!
      > >Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:14:07 -0000
      > >
      > >Today September 16th.I regreat to tell the group .That my FJ&G
      layout
      > >is being taken down.The layout gave me four years of fun and i met
      > >alot of new and good freinds because of it.It never was what i had
      > >wanted.I love the FJ&G but it didnt offer the operating that i was
      > >looking for.I started to grow tierd of the layout and work did not
      > >progress as quickly as in the begining.I treid to compensate the
      > >little amount of traffic with a D&H intrechange and my Southern
      > >Adirondack Railroad.I have decided to move on to a class one
      railroad
      > >i'll be modeling the Maine Central.From Portland Me to Crawford
      NH.As