A Sad Day!!!!!!

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      Today September 16th.I regreat to tell the group .That my FJ&G layout
      is being taken down.The layout gave me four years of fun and i met
      alot of new and good freinds because of it.It never was what i had
      wanted.I love the FJ&G but it didnt offer the operating that i was
      looking for.I started to grow tierd of the layout and work did not
      progress as quickly as in the begining.I treid to compensate the
      little amount of traffic with a D&H intrechange and my Southern
      Adirondack Railroad.I have decided to move on to a class one railroad
      i'll be modeling the Maine Central.From Portland Me to Crawford NH.As
      i right this all the buildings and scenery are up in Johnstown this
      weekend i'll be taking up track,then taking down the benchwork.I'll
      keep you posted on the progress on the new railroad.Back to work i go.

      Steve L