Snow

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 6:53 AM
      We're getting pounded over here. Already more than two inches on the
      ground. I'm going to chase the NYS&W now.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
        I was in Johnstown for the last five days on some unfortunate family
        business. Let me tell you there is a lot of snow. I can not imagine the
        FJ&G plowing through the four feet of snow. Pat Musgrave, were you in Mrs.
        Karg's Art class?

        Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
        fast as 1 year
        http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116