2004 Get Together

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004
      2004 Get Together

      Here are the pictures from our most recent get together!  You'll find them at this link…

      http://fjgrr.org/2004_webpage/2004_webpage.html

      Special thanks to Glenn Williams for contributing some of the shots I didn't get…

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • stevefjg30
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
        The Belly Shot was great thank you Gino for putting the photos
        together for us.I had a great time at the get together some great
        stories to tell.I have never seen Gino run so fast,i dont think his
        feet hit the ground then when he made it safely away he yelled to see
        if i was alright never looked back.I still cant belive i didnt get
        stung by those bees i was standing right on the nest.Our drunk friend
        in Johnstown.The rain storm in Johnstown.Found some great stuff 1929
        date nail,Old sings it was alot of fun.I would like to thank Paul
        Walt Jerry and Gino for coming to see the layout I had a great time

        Steve L