Hunk 'O Ballast

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
      On Saturday I picked up one nice piece of state-paid-for ballast that Walter's bunch forgot when they left town. I've scrubbed it up and now it's on my workbench as a souvenir. It almost didn't make it back to MI. "What's this", Felicia said, as she cleaned out the backseat floor at a Thruway service area. (Grins and Laughs)
      Saul
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
        Message
        Doesn't she know souvenirs when she sees them Saul?  So great to finally meet you
        Saul!

        On Saturday I picked up one nice piece of state-paid-for ballast that Walter's bunch forgot when they left town. I've scrubbed it up and now it's on my workbench as a souvenir. It almost didn't make it back to MI. "What's this", Felicia said, as she cleaned out the backseat floor at a Thruway service area. (Grins and Laughs)
        Saul

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        http://www.ginosrailpage.com
        http://fjgrr.org