Healey's Park

  • peter sefton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2004
      Does anyone have any memories of Healey's Park, the roller rink-swimming
      hole just north of the 4 corners in Perth?

      I remember that there was a thread of a half-dozen messages on this
      subject in March, in which Jerry Snyder provided details about the
      appearance of the old park. But is there anyone out there who actually
      visited it? It seems as if the swimming beach closed in the 1950s and
      the roller rink around 1960. I'm trying to put together a webpage
      memorializing the park with some pictures Jerry shared and any details
      would be most welcome.

      Peter S.