RE: [FJGRailroad] Sacandaga Dedication

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      Saul,

      We'll be meeting at the Fonda turntable site, 10:00 a.m. Saturday August 7.
      It appears time will permit us to attend the dedication, as some of us have
      been involved and received invitations. Dinner will be at 6:30 at the
      RailYard in Gloversville, formerly Scotties Tavern, across from the depot.
      Dinner usually breaks up after nine so I don't know if I'll be dancing,
      but...

      Look forward to seeing you.

      PKL