Re: [FJGRailroad] North Creek

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 8, 2000
      Sure the bok when I was there was out for anyone to use. I imagine realtors
      and anyone else interested in the property lines and neighbors would be the
      usual users. Went over to Fonda Friday and picked up a few more
      corroborations of information. Went up by the CAyadutta park and think the
      little league ballfield may be on some of the property. Also went up into
      the back of Amsterdam to check out the CNRR. It stubs east of Vrooman Ave.
      and switches back to an industrial park that would be above CP 173 and the
      CNRR overhead bridge at Rte 5. There is a fiber glass plant up there with a
      few covered hoppers on spot.

      PKL