RE: [FJGRailroad] STA600+00 Arterial Team Track

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Saul, That's correct. The Mohawk Cabinet switch was picked up on the
      southbound side at sta 612.98. Pipe and poles were unloaded on this track
      at one time or another, hence I termed it Arterial Team track. The station
      numbers are from the NYC connection. The line east of Broadalbin Junction
      uses the Gloversville and Broadalbin chaining.

      PKL