Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Important News for FJGRailroad Members

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2004
      Hi Gino,

      You, as owner/moderator can set the group so you get a copy of the first
      message or two a new member posts and you then decide whether the posts
      are genuine or spam. Crap like this never needs to make it to the rest
      of the group. If it's a legitimate post, you then up the new member to
      full access status. Just a thought, it would take a but of your time to
      do this once in a while.

      Paul :-)