Test

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7 5:03 AM
      Just trying to see if this gets through. Sent a response last night,
      and it bounced back this morning saying the the server called for a time
      out. I was able to receive everyone else's postings.

      Paul
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 17 5:23 AM
        Just a test, have resubscribed three times in the past two weeks, they
        remember my name when I'm at their web site, but I haven't been able to
        post.

        Paul
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 27 1:57 PM
          Just trying to see if this works.

          Paul
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
            Hello,

            Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at work is
            functioning properly!
            While I'm at it, hello everyone!

          • Glenn Williams
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
              --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...>
              wrote:
              > Hello,
              >
              > Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at
              work is
              > functioning properly!
              > While I'm at it, hello everyone!
              >
              > Gino

              Wassa matta, Gino, no work?! ;-)

              Glenn
              (who is sending from *his* work)
            • Randy & Lorraine Decker
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
                WHO IS THIS?????

                > Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at work is
                > functioning properly!
                > While I'm at it, hello everyone!

                > This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan
                VirusWall.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
                  No Glenn, I've got work, but a new e-mail system in place here...

                  > Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at
                  work is
                  > functioning properly!
                  > While I'm at it, hello everyone!
                  >
                  > Gino

                  Wassa matta, Gino, no work?! ;-)

                  Glenn
                  (who is sending from *his* work)

                  Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
                  http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

                  http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                  in New York State at
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/

                • stevejamie1@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 23, 2001
                    Just wanted to see if this hamster could still do it.
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
                      Sorry for the test but I found out this morning my mail for 3rdPlanIt on
                      Yahoo is being routed through the biggest spamming company in Brazil
                      before it gets to the list and wanted to see if this is happening here
                      as well.

                      Paul
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
                        This group looks clean, thanks.