Re: OT: RT 30

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
      Saul-

      Thank you for the  description. I originally asked the question.

      I know where your cottage was, and the De Lia's lived on the lake in the twin coves just down (south) of the beachcomber. They owned the most beautiful gold Glastron/Carlson jet boat. Pride of the Northville side area lake. My family owned the two properties just across the street from lakeside estates on Houseman St, about halfway to the campsite. The white and blue homes.

      Sorry for the memory, and blabs folks. Still brings a tear to my eye. Trust me Gino, I will be with you guys in spirit.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2004
        Bob,

        I got the NYC video! I will play it at this month's meeting. I know
        everyone who attends will
        enjoy it!

        Gino