Re: Rt. 30

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
      wrote:
      Was any part of NYS 30 say roughly from 30/30A intersection north to
      Northville FJ&G roadbed?

      Saul,

      As far as I know, no part of Route 30 is on any part of the former
      FJ&G ROW. The bypass of the Park was well west of all hotels at the
      Park. About as close as Route 30 comes to the ROW is from the turn
      off to Northamton Beach to the Park. Most everyone agrees that where
      the flanger along Route 30, just south of the Park, sits is about
      where the ROW was.

      Walt