Re: [FJGRailroad] North Creek

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7 3:52 AM
      Sounds good, I might be wrong too, the line was torn up past the wye just a
      little under ten years ago. I haven't been over that way in a long time. I
      go to Saratoga quite often but not on the far leg of the wye... I usually go
      right to the station or to the yard.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8 12:09 PM
        Paul,

        CNRR still runs and is switched by the South Schenectady local. SS local
        runs to Amsterdam 5 days/week, and may operate further on Tues/Thurs(I think
        T/Th; if not that, MWF). I've chased CNRR before but it's hard to catch a
        train on that branch. They might do it once/week or so. They did some
        track work on the lower end of it recently because the ties were all falling
        apart.

        From: paul larner <pklarner@...>
        To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
        Date: Saturday, April 08, 2000 2:52 PM