Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Virtual FJ&G File

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hi Glenn,

      That's just it, if you could find enough information you could recreate
      any railroad during any time period, just takes a bit of time. I have a
      Central Vermont layout that I first drew to represent the late fifties,
      made a copy and converted it to the mid sixties, then another and
      changed it to the early eighties... rolling stock as well.

      If you want to see what's already available for this program, check out
      the file sharing site at:

      http://3pi.info/superark/

      Paul :-)