Re: FW: RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Passing Siding?

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 31 , May 31, 2004
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
      wrote:
      > [snip]
      > Walt or Glenn, do you remember if there was a track off the runner
      > east of the station between Center and Broadway?
      >
      > PKL

      IIRC, there was a spur which serviced the GLF store by the Center
      Street crossing. There always seemed to be a box car there for un-

      Glenn
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 1, 2004
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
        <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
        > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
        > wrote:
        > > [snip]
        > > Walt or Glenn, do you remember if there was a track off the runner
        > > east of the station between Center and Broadway?
        > >
        > > PKL
        >
        > IIRC, there was a spur which serviced the GLF store by the Center
        > Street crossing. There always seemed to be a box car there for un-
        >
        > Glenn

        As an add-on to my own message, the spur can be seen in the Photos
        section, under file FondaNY83. Look at pictures 17, 18, and 19.

        Glenn