August 1922 at Sacandaga Park

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      I sent this over to Gino a few nights ago, and mentioned it last
      week; so it is most likely old views/news.

      Motorcar 200 at a stockholder picnic, August 1922. Sacandaga Park
      Greater Northville- just south of Bridge St, on the west side of
      lake. In the area of what used to be by a bar called the BEACHCOMBER,
      and what was a horse barn; now a artist studio. A half a stones
      throw from Highway 30 and or 153 .

      Now on the shores, and in highwater times, the throes of the
      beautiful Great Sacandaga Lake.

      In the files section under RJS FJG.

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Thank you Randy Decker for this beautiful repro.