Re: Vail Mills station location

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 1999
      A further on the table... it's at the bottom of the page if you're really
      looking for it. Also this crew went back down the hill, arriving at Fonda
      at 12:50 with nine cars. There's no indication of what went down on the
      first southward trip so let's assume they went light. The first trip
      usually arrived at Fonda at 7:50 or thereabouts. The times would represent
      the time the pin was pulled to affect the applicaton of the old hourly per
      diem records.

      PKL