Off topic

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2004
      Which TV station does Liz Bishop work for? They are doing a piece on NASCAR
      and the Fonda Speedway this week and one of the interviews is with Richard
      Petty. I wantesd to find out if there was some way that I could see the
      newscast since I am a little out of the area.

      Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
      $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2004
        Hi Joe,

        WRGB Albany

        http://www.wrgb.com/tv6info/peopleat6/peopleat6.asp?Selection=Liz_Bishop

        Paul :-)

        joseph Klapkowski wrote:

        > Which TV station does Liz Bishop work for? They are doing a piece on NASCAR
        > and the Fonda Speedway this week and one of the interviews is with Richard
        > Petty. I wantesd to find out if there was some way that I could see the
        > newscast since I am a little out of the area.
      • Dave Brennan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2004
          WRGB   Ch. 6  Schenectady.  Maybe you can get it on cable.  Tonite it is supposed to  be the R.Petty segment.

          joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
          Which TV station does Liz Bishop work for? They are doing a piece on NASCAR
          and the Fonda Speedway this week and one of the interviews is with Richard
          Petty. I wantesd to find out if there was some way that I could see the
          newscast since I am a little out of the area.

          Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
          $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp

          Visit Gino's Railpage at
          http://www.ginosrailpage.com
          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at http://naphotos.nerail.org/

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Message 4 of 6 , May 25, 2004
            Thanks!

            >From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Off topic
            >Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:29:34 -0400
            >
            >Hi Joe,
            >
            >WRGB Albany
            >
            >http://www.wrgb.com/tv6info/peopleat6/peopleat6.asp?Selection=Liz_Bishop
            >
            >Paul :-)
            >
            >joseph Klapkowski wrote:
            >
            > > Which TV station does Liz Bishop work for? They are doing a piece on
            >NASCAR
            > > and the Fonda Speedway this week and one of the interviews is with
            >Richard
            > > Petty. I wantesd to find out if there was some way that I could see the
            > > newscast since I am a little out of the area.

            Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
            Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/
            Message 5 of 6 , May 25, 2004
              Darn ! Thats really the segment I wanted to see too !

              Message 6 of 6 , May 25, 2004
                Channel 6, WRGB