      Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:06 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] HO model for FJG bus

      I haven't "number identifiable" pictures of the 21 seat Yellow 733 busses
      purchased in 1936 (50-59), or the 733's in 1937 (44-46), or the 733's
      purchased in 1938 (33, 47-49), so I can't tell you definitively (I can't say
      I know what a 733 looks like) whether this Ford bus is like an FJ&G bus or
      not, but I don't think so.  These were the only 21 seaters purchased by the
      FJ&G and I believe they were the cheesebox style.   The engine forward
      busses used on the routes were all Macks with either more or fewer windows
      along the side and without the slope on the front of the roof.  FJ&G's Ford
      busses were 611's purchased in 1945, numbered 81-86.

      Anyone have pictures of those 40's, 50's or 80's they will share?

      PKL

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] HO model for FJG bus