9934Re: HO model for FJG bus

  • andrewsfusco
    May 4, 2004
      I've never seen a color picture of the old
      Ford buses, and they were well before my time.

      I do remember (and rode on) the "modern" style
      ones from the '50s. They were a lighter orange
      (than the diesels), cream, and trimmed and lettered
      in black. There is a Krylon spray orange called
      Popsicle Orange that is accurate (or at least as
      accurate as this chemo-fried brain can remember.)

      I scratch-built a coach and mounted it on a '33
      Ford truck cab/frame to make my old style bus
      in 1/43rd. I am so jealous of you HO guys; it
      seems like anything ever built is available in
      1/87th.---Andy Fusco

      <Gino.Dicarlo@q...>

      http://naphotos.nerail.org/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links