  • andrewsfusco
    May 3, 2004
      Well, Gino was right. The story and photos
      on the October 15, 1950 FJ&G fan trip in the
      new issue of Classic Trains are terrific. The
      text is nicely detailed for the sake of
      historical accuracy.

      Which, turning to our resident historical
      experts Paul L. and Walt, has got me wondering:
      over the years, how many fan excursions were there
      on the FJ&G? I know of the late-40s Capital
      District Railroad Club fan trip, the end car
      on which was pictured in Dave Nestle's book.
      Anybody know the date and the consist of that one?
      Anybody know of any others?---Andy Fusco
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic