9900Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: So I had a Question...

    May 3, 2004
      Hi Gino,

      Yes, it was serviced by a DeWitt to Selkirk local until Conrail (or was
      this a Penn Central thing). Been a while so I did screw up the train
      numbers from the late '50s, they should have been VD-5 and DV-74. Mark
      indicates the westbound was VD-7 and that could very well be at a
      different time as train numbers change from time to time. In Conrail
      times service was provided by a mainline train stopping to drop off or
      pick up a cut of cars.

      Paul :-)

      Dicarlo, Gino wrote:

      > I thought that the FJG was serviced by a local? I have some shots of the NYC
      > servicing the FJG. I'll dig them out...
      > Gino
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic