      From: Mark [mailto:mark_heiden@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 12:23 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: CNYK RR

      Hi Tom,

      There's a book or series of books that you might want to check out
      called The DL&W in the 20th Century. My brother bought a copy at
      Steamtown a few years back, and it is extremely impressive, with lots
      of photos and diagrams (the more I think about it I believe it is a
      series). I was only interested in the lines around Cortland, so i
      paid no attention to anything else. I should be talking to my brother
      this weekend, so I'll ask him if West Winfield, South Columbia, etc,
      are listed.

      Mark

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas W. McCoy" <twmmam@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am new to the group and have a couple of questions.
      > 1. On Gino's website for the CNY is a picture by Doug Ellison
      showing
      > NYSW 3008 crossing a bridge. Where was that taken? Also does anyone
      > have a track diagram for West Winfield around 1950 to 1955 with the
      > industries listed. Also is there a book which shows the diagrams
      for
      > the other communities like South Columbia,Richfield Springs and
      > Cedarville ?
      > Thanks,
      > Tom
      > Rome