9683Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gino

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Mar 3, 2004
      Well, you see, . . . .back in November a big boss came in at 5:30 AM to
      have a look around, . . . . .he then fired two managers, . . . . then the
      yard stopped being fluid, . . . . .. so he did some strange things, . .
      . well after he got removed, .. . . . he parked his truck on Route 9w and
      drove a John Deere tractor to the yard while in camouflage and a ski
      mask, . . . . .. so anyway, .. . . .the yard hasn't run too well since
      November!

      .

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic