9632RE: [FJGRailroad] Couple of mystery photos.

    Feb 28, 2004
      It's pretty certainly not Heacock. Caten's hair was shorter and closer to
      the head and his beard was not that long. David Wells fits the photo best.
      It could be either Caten or Wells; I lean toward Wells in the absence of any
      other pictures of Caten. The eyes are more like Wells also.

      PKL

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Couple of mystery photos.
      >Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:31:03 -0600
      >
      >Isn't that Willard Heacock? He would probably match that description
      >around that time. If it's not him, It's U.S. Grant...
      >
      >Gino

      Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!