      From: yahoo@... [mailto:yahoo@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:11 AM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house

      I'll try to get the photo scanned in by the weekend and put up so it
      can be accessed. Hopefully we can figure this out. There is also
      another FG&J station photo. I'm at work and don't remember the town
      but it is not on my Existing Stations list. I'll scan that in too.

      Charles
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic