9308Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house

    Dec 15, 2003
      Help me out a little bit here. West State is that Route 29? Which building?

      >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house
      >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:33:54 -0500
      >
      >I agree Joe. Either that or the remains of the former passenger station;
      >that structure still exists on West State Street.
      >
      >PKL
      >

      > >From: "joseph Klapkowski" <riverlinejoe@...>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house
      > >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:28:41 +0000
      > >
      > >Gino,
      > >Where the heck is the Johnstown Station?
      > >
      > >I am going to take a wild guess here that the building being referred to
      >is
      > >the old Ashland Chemical Building
      > >
      > >Joe
      > >

      > > >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
      > > >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      > > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house
      > > >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:39:58 -0500

      > >standing.
      > >Anyone

      > > >Charles,
      > > >
      > > >The Johnstown freight house burned on 6/28/76. The Johnstown station,
      > > >which
      > > >was located in front of her IS still standing. Let me add this, the
      > >first
      > > >floor of the Johnstown station is standing. I'm not sure when the
      >second
      > > >floor of the station was removed and why. Wow Charles, long time no
      > >hear,
      > > >Good to hear from you.
      > > >
      > > >By the way, send us the picture so we can figure it out...
      > > >
      > > >Gino

      > >Get holiday tips for festive fun.
      > >http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx

      >Get holiday tips for festive fun.
      >http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx

      Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
      months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic