9293Deleting Message & December Meeting

  • Walt Danylak
    Dec 13, 2003
      I can't remove messages, but I did remove this person! It's so tough
      to monitor who subscribes to the group and if they're a rail fan or a
      SPAM Fan.
      Gino

      Gino,

      That seems a little strange to me. Another group I belong to has
      messages deleted all the time by the owner.

      Are you still planning on attending the meeting this coming Wednesday?
      I have a list of updates for your FJ&G website.

      By the way, for the rest of guys and lap dancers, the December
      meeting will be held this coming Wednesday night, December 17, at the
      Gloversville Library at 7:00.

      Walt
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic