9286Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown freight house

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Dec 12, 2003
      > Gino,
      > Where the heck is the Johnstown Station?
      > I am going to take a wild guess here that the building being referred to is
      > the old Ashland Chemical Building
      > Joe

      In your Rails Northeast article, you have a shot of an S2 crossing State
      Street in Johnstown, right next to the Johnstown Station. I cannot think of
      what business was there in the past and what it is today. I'm thinking that
      Charles has a picture of the former Ashland chemical building on Perry
      Street in Johnstown. That building is still there, but it was never an FJG

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic