9218Re: [FJGRailroad] Name trains

    Nov 21, 2003
      "any"?? The "Sacandaga Limited" operated on their narrow gauge line (15")
      between the Park proper and Sport Island. Off the top of my head I can't
      recall any. The evening and early morning trains between Gloversville and
      Northville in the summer were the businessmen's trains. The rest of the
      service was always local and/or mixed.

      PKL

      >From: "joseph Klapkowski" <riverlinejoe@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Name trains
      >Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:09:34 +0000
      >
      >Did thwe FJ&G either fornmally or informally name any of thier trains?

      >online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start
      >at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
      >by service area.)

      Say �goodbye� to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
      connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.