9194New Web Site

    Nov 3, 2003
      Hi everyone!

      I have just put the finishing touches on a new web-page. It is a page that
      covers
      the history of the Delaware Otsego System. It features a brief history of
      the
      Delaware Otsego Line, Central New York, Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley,
      Fonda Johnstown and Gloversville and the Lackawaxen and Stourbridge. It
      also contains lists of Customers, M & W and power assignments. All the
      credit
      for the info must go to Mark Jacob. He compiled all the information. I
      rounded
      up the pictures and built the page. Hopefully I have credited the right
      people.

      *If Arnold Mooney, Tim Wakeman and Michael Bates are listening, please give
      her a look and make sure I credited correctly!

      If you are interested in the histories of these lines, you might like this
      page. It is
      a great companion to my current FJ&G Page. It should also interest fans of
      the
      DL&W/ERIE and D & H. There should be more images to come. My ultimate
      goal
      is to get a picture for each piece of equipment and even the customers if
      possible. If
      there is anyone who may have shots to accompany this info, please help!

      Here is the link...

      http://www.fjgrr.com/DOS

      Thanks,

      Gino and Mark