      From: joseph Klapkowski [mailto:riverlinejoe@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 3:21 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

      I can tell you that the plow which remained in B&M colors for a considerable

      time, was moved to Utica under this FRA rule 99, equipment moving on its own

      wheels to be scrapped, only it did not get scrapped. My recollection is that

      there was a lot of equipment (mainly boxcars) that moved to Utica with this
      stencile.

      What happened to the equipment that remaioned on line ? I thought it was
      scrapped like the Reefer out at Coleco but have never seen any photos of
      the equipment actually being scrapped. By the way do any of you have any
      idea how that mechanical reffedr came to be out at Coleco in the first
      place? I also remember the plow being stored out there and there was quite a

      behive suspended from its ceiling.

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: "FJGrailroad (E-mail)" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
      >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 06:24:02 -0500
      >
      >Hi everyone!
      >
      >Long time no hear!!! We've got a lot of new members and I want to
      >personally
      >welcome them to the group! Hope we'll get some personal introductions!
      >Don't
      >be shy. One of our new members, Dean Splittgerber has two of his photos in
      >the September issue of RAILPACE. You'll find them in the "Empire State
      >Limited"
      >section. He's got a shot of the little center-cab engine at Cushing Stone
      >and a
      >shot of a burned out Metro-North engine at Super Steel in Scotia. Check it
      >out!
      >
      >On to FJG news...
      >
      >I was railfanning around Utica yesterday and decided to visit the NYSW
      >shops.
      >Lo and behold, there's the FJG/DO ex B&M 202 snow plow sitting in the yard.
      >It has been moved from here previous location of 15 years. Can anyone tell
      >us what her fate is? Is she finally destined for the great-flanger in the
      >sky?
      >Wow, I drove all over those yards yesterday. Trespassing up a storm! Hey
      >Mark, don't they work there on Sundays?
      >
      >Gino
      >Group Moderator
      >

      >Gino DiCarlo
      >Imaging
      >
      >Quad/Imaging
      >A Division of Quad/Graphics
      >
      >Saratoga Springs, New York
      >
      >518-581-4276 phone
      >gino.dicarlo@...
      >www.QG.com

      Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--

      sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

      http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org