      From: Dicarlo, Gino [mailto:Gino.Dicarlo@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 6:07 PM
      To: FJGrailroad (E-mail)
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Lost Landmarks

      Guys,

      If you get a chance, check out Pete Sefton's "lost Landmarks" page.  He has
      done
      an awesome job!  Here is the link.  http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      I have added it to the bottom of our email messages.  At the site you'll
      find
      a great article on the Gloversville Coal House and of some great buildings
      and
      businesses around Amsterdam and Fonda...

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging