      Sent: 7/27/2003 7:38:43 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Get-Together Flyer

      Group,

      I'm trying to send this message with an attachment from outside the normal
      Yahoo group. It may work or it may not.

      If these does work the attachment is the flyer about the Get-Together I'm
      planing on sending to some Yahoo groups as well as the local newspapers and
      radio stations. Before I do that, I would like you comments regarding the
      flyer, either to the group or off line to me directly.

      Walt