9020Re: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together

    Jul 15, 2003
      Mark, It's on Kingsboro Ave north of where the tracks crossed at E.
      Eleventh Ave. and on the west side of the street on the south-west corner of
      Kingsboro and Academy Place. The silk mill is just south of the building
      and I believe the former Elks Lodge elk is out front. You won't mistake the
      place when you see it. Parking is in the rear and there is an adequate
      amount.

      PKL