8979Re: [FJGRailroad]

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Jun 22, 2003
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Richard Finn <rafinn@r...> wrote:
      > Lee, and all who are interested,
      >
      > It is the Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport Maine.
      >
      > Here is its website:
      >
      > http://www.trolleymuseum.org/
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > There is a museum, several trolleys on
      > the shop as restoration work in
      > progress and, of course, a gift shop.
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > Rich

      If you're a traction fan, plan to spend all day! There are trolleys
      and interurbans from all over the world here, and several of them
      operate regularly. Which ones depends upon the day, the weather, etc.

      The gift shop includes the most complete selection of traction
      publications I have ever seen, as well a goodly number of railroad
      books as well.

      Glenn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic