      From: peter sefton [mailto:psefton@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 7:27 AM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Lost Landmarks

      thank you for the nice intro, Gino.

      Yes, I am really eager to add more sites to the Lost landmarks page. Right now I am out of my own shots to add, as I live in Virginia and will not be upstate again until July 4th. I hope to spend a day then going along the Mohawk River valley and photographing imperiled buildings, plus some time around Amsterdam and Gloversville.

      If anyone has pictures I could add, I welcome scans and text. My e-mail is psefton@...

      Peter Sefton
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic