8843Re: Get Together

  • Walt Danylak
    May 9, 2003
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, mwilber@w... wrote:
      Gino-Where is the Railyard in Broadalbin? My son and his family lives
      in Broadalbin and I think I will try it next time Im up there. Is
      there still any rail intact in Broadalbin or is it completely gone?

      The Railyard is in Gloversville across the street from the location
      of the former FJ&G steam station. I agree with Gino, I think the
      Railyard is an excellent place to eat. I would rather go to the
      Amsterdam/Hagaman area, but if the majority wants to go to Broadalbin
      and Sacandaga Park, I'm not opposed to it. Another possible tour
      would be Hagaman & Broadalbin. What do you think?
    • Show all 94 messages in this topic