883Re: [FJGRailroad] Weeds and Brush

    Mar 4, 2000
      The rules provide for such moves, but require paper authority since there
      would be no signal authority or protection. You also have a whistle signal
      to use at curves and before blowing the crossing signal to indicate to
      others that the approaching train is not on the usual track. Current of
      traffic still exists on the Niagara branch between CP8 and CP17 and on the
      Mohawk between CP 286 and CP290 on track 7 (former Syracuse Junction). In
      TCS either track can be used in either direction but the rukes do provide a
      method for protection when required to receive and discharge across another
      main track.

      PKL