881Re: [FJGRailroad] Weeds and Brush

    Mar 4, 2000
      The passenger tracks were the two south tracks. They were numbered from the
      south 2-1-3-4 at Fonda and they retain that sequence today with 3-4
      obviously gone. The other track today is refered to simply as the
      controlled siding. 2 was eastward, 1 westward. To use a track of another
      direction in current of traffic territory would require a train order and
      generally disrupt the day, unless something had already messed up the
      ritual.

      Paul